ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Appt Today


So there was not much improvement in this last week's casting. So this week's plan (as we know it can and does seem to change very week), is to see how his feet look next week and if still no improvement than we hope to bump the surgery to ASAP. Bryson still has a minimum of 10 weeks in casts after his surgery, so we are not even at the half way marking with castings. Last night when I went in to re-tuck Marissa back into bed, my heart hurt for him looking at him sleeping on his tummy with his legs propped up behind him. How uncomfortable that must be and yet he rarely complains. Today, I am just ready for him to walk, to be out of the casts, to be a little boy!
HIs yucky old callous is gone, now just hard dry skin.
Left foot with my help holding it in place
Right foot with hardly any help holding in place

Please pray for Bryson's feet to work miracles this next week and to be totally ready for surgery whenever that should happen! His feet still amaze me even without improvement this week!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh your sweet, sweet boy...poor little guy!! I will definitely be praying for God to work a creative miracle.

Lori

Anonymous said...

His feet are looking so nice, and they look so tiny!! Connor's feet are small too. It really will be amazing to finally see him walk.

Susan

jenn said...

I believe miracles will happen with Bryson's feet. He will be in my prayers.